I promise I’m a good shot 😂🙈 Had to share this blooper
♬ original sound – JessFareezyGuidry
JessFareezyGuidry shared a blooper of herself shooting a gun. She joked that she was a good shot, despite the blooper. The post was accompanied by a sound clip, presumably of her shooting. The post was shared in good fun, and it is likely that JessFareezyGuidry was not actually shooting a gun, but rather playing around with a toy gun. It is a lighthearted post that is meant to bring a smile to viewers’ faces.
READ MORE – @jessfareezyguidry I promise I’m a good shot Had to share this blooper #girlsthatfish #girlsthathunt #girlsthatshoot #a…
FULL ARTICLE BELOW:
about shooting a gun
1. Always wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
2. Make sure the gun is pointed in a safe direction at all times.
3. Familiarize yourself with the gun and its safety features.
4. Be aware of your target and what is beyond it.
5. Be sure to use the right ammunition for the gun.
6. Never point a gun at someone, even if it is not loaded.
7. Learn the basics of stance, grip, and trigger control.
8. Practice, practice, practice!
9. Have fun and be safe.
10. Don’t forget to laugh at yourself and your mistakes!
Jess Fareezy Guidry is an avid outdoorswoman and hunter from Louisiana. She is best known for her hunting and fishing adventures, which are often shared on her Instagram account. She is also an accomplished shooter and has competed in several shooting competitions. Her passion for the outdoors has led her to become an advocate for conservation and the preservation of wildlife. She is also a member of the National Rifle Association and is an active supporter of the Second Amendment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What type of hunting and shooting does Jess Fareezy Guidry do?
Answer: Jess Fareezy Guidry enjoys hunting, fishing, and shooting.
2. What is the best way to learn how to shoot?
Answer: The best way to learn how to shoot is to find an experienced shooter who can teach you the basics, practice at a shooting range, and stay up to date on safety protocols.
3. What type of safety gear should be worn when shooting?
Answer: When shooting, it is important to wear safety gear such as eye and ear protection, a hat, and clothing that covers exposed skin.
#jessfareezyguidry #promise #good #shot #share #blooper #girlsthatfish #girlsthathunt #girlsthatshoot #a..
Original Work by JessFareezyGuidry